Founded in 2010, Royal Basketball School began with a vision: to create a year-round basketball program, that allows kids of all skill levels to reach their full potential. Our Founder/Coach Igor Korolev recognized a need in youth basketball to refocus on basketball fundamentals.
Royal Basketball School has grown rapidly, now encompassing over 400 active students, ages 3-15, in 8 different locations throughout Southern California. Royal Basketball continues to carry on the legacy of coach Igor, whose coaching philosophy has guided several of his students to play in the NBA, including the Lakers, Clippers, Timberwolves, Trail Blazers, Jazz, Nets, Blazers, and Bulls.
BENEFITS OF THE ROYAL BASKETBALL SCHOOL
- Disciplined Focus on Basketball Fundamentals
- Euroleague and Russian League Championship Expertise on Staff
- Proven Instructional System with Former Students in the NBA
- Significant Personal Attention through a Low Player-to-Coach Ratio
- Focus on Individual Improvement through Its Player Development Program
- Convenience with 8 Locations throughout Southern California
- Flexibility in Available Royal Basketball Programs
- Optimal Balance between Instruction and Competitive Games
- Instruction for All Children’s Age and Skill Levels
- Fun, Rewarding Experience in a Supportive Community and Social Network
Whether your child has never picked up a basketball before, or plays like the next Kobe Bryant, we have a spot for them at Royal!